FRP’s online registration, specifically designed for FRP, uses the USAC registration system: it is intuitive and easy to navigate and brings in an entirely new and streamlined sign-up process.
ALL PARTICIPANTS -- Drivers, Crew, Staff, Officials, VIP/Partners and Media, need an FRP/USAC hard card License (credentials). To register, each individual must go to www.FRPLicense.com, and follow the intuitive prompts. A photo is required, and must be uploaded on the site otherwise the form will not complete. A selfie from a smartphone will work.
Single event participants must also register on this site -- follow the prompts for the “Single Event Credential”.
There is no charge for the FRP/USAC hard card License (credentials). Register early and hard cards will be mailed directly to the participant, otherwise they can be picked up at the track.
SERIES EVENT ENTRY:
- The opportunity to enter for the full season with a package discount closed March 1st.
- To enter for a single, or multiple events, the site is: www.FRPEntry.com. Follow the intuitive prompts.
- There is a per event discount for early entry. This discount closes two weeks prior to each event.
- MUST sign and submit the 2 page Minor Waiver Form — FOR EACH EVENT. The Form must be in Color, B & W copies are not accepted.
- A parent or legal guardian must sign the waiver, so if the parent/guardian is not accompanying the minor to an event - DO THIS IN ADVANCE.
- Minor waivers are on the websites as a quicklink under the Competitor button.
Download: 2018 -- FRP Event Entry Fee Schedule